Dedicating this first ever blog post to the man who inspired me alot to follow my heart, Steve Jobs.
Some famous quotes:
– “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish”
– “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
– “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.”
– “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
– “Your time is limited, So don’t waste it living someone else’s life”
People tend to take Steve’s determination as arrogance. I would rather take it as sticking to your decision. As he would say, His job was to not to be easy on people, it was to make them better instead!
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.” This! Helps everytime in the period of non-productivity!